Advanced Certificate Training
CIPS Level 3
The CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate Training is the first level of our offering and is an effective entry way into the CIPS qualifications for the less experienced procurement professional. There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification so you can get started whenever you would like.
There are four core modules on the CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate, and one elective module which can be choosen to match your learning more closely to your organisation’s requirements.
The five modules that make up the Advanced Certificate are all objective response exams, which means that they are multiple choice questions. Each exam lasts a total of 1.5 hours.
Typical job titles of students who complete the Level 3 Advanced Certificate:
- Assistant buyer
- Assistant contract officer
- Contract analyst
- Stock / inventory controller / planner
Whats included in our Level 3 Training:
- 18 months support access to over 30 hours of video materials which can be replayed to aid revision
- Induction presentation
- Exam technique and revision materials
- Access to a central tutor account to answer queries within 48 hours
- Detailed prepared presentations and revision notes
- Sample exam questions and case studies
- Access to experienced MCIPS tutors
Our CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate programme is a comprehensive online offering that brings training, guidance and tools virtually. It is essentially a classroom offering delivered virtually.
Our system is flexible with options to fast track or learn at your own pace. You will be given access to interactive video recordings of the syllabus for each learning outcome. On these videos, our experienced tutor will take you through each module, bringing concepts and topics to life using real world examples.
Example of Online Material
Advanced Certificate Full £999 Individual Modules £199
All prices are inclusive of VAT